30+ Years of Success & Growth
Fox Valley Metal Tech was founded more than 30 years ago with a vision of quality and efficiency that would drive its customers’ success as much as its own.
As a result, Fox Valley Metal-Tech grew from its original 10,000 sq. ft. building in 1989 to its current Green Bay, Wisconsin-based manufacturing facility spanning 175,000 sq. ft. Along the way, efficient automation and new technologies were embraced to remain on the leading edge of innovation.
Multiple plant expansions occured in 1994, 1996, 2001, 2005, and 2008. Its most recent expansion completed in 2022 was the largest yet, adding an additional 74,800 square feet to accommodate growth and increase its precision metal fabrication, assembly, and finishing capabilities for its military and commercial customers.
In 2004, Fox Valley Metal Tech was acquired by a private investment group including two of its original founders. Multiple capital investments have been made since, including investments in its people and processes. In 2005, the company became ISO 9000-2000 certified, with successive recertifications to 2008 and 2015 standards.
What is working at Fox Valley Metal-Tech like?
CONTINUING A LEGACY OF QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
ISO 9001-2015Certified In-House Inspectors
Fox Valley Metal-Tech Awards & Recognition
Fox Valley Metal-Tech is a premier provider of precision metal fabrication for commercial and defense industries, and has received numerous recognitions.
The company’s ability to provide excellent quality and craftsmanship resulted in completing work for multiple Department of Defense customers with a concentration in the shipbuilding industry. Our recognition includes visits by Government representatives including Congressmen, Senators, Governors, and the President of the United States, George Bush in 2006. Fox Valley Metal-Tech is one of the top manufacturing companies in Green Bay, WI, and continues to make its mark around the nation and the globe through its work for the military.
Nominated Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year in 2007 and 2008
Awarded Federal Supplier of the Year in 2010
Employee Awards by North East Wisconsin Manufacturing Alliance – 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Awarded Green Bay Chamber Distinguished Manufacturer Award in 2015
General Atomics Supplier Performance Award in 2016
Outstanding Safety Performance Award by Acuity for 5 years straight 2013 to 2018
Fox Valley Metal-Tech believes that how we behave at work represents our core values and culture. Our core values and culture are as important to the organization as the quality products we supply to our customers. These six core values represent what Fox Valley Metal-Tech expects each team member to daily live and work by.
- Challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted
- Identify root causes beyond treating symptoms
- Explore and willingly share ideas for improvement
- To communicate matters with full disclosure of facts and information
- Admit to mistakes
- Communications are truthful and not meant to deceive
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Understanding that everyone is important, that their position is valued, and they should be treated that way
- We appreciate the hard work that is accomplished by all
- We are grateful for our jobs and the means they provide
- A strong partnership creates success for our customers and our team
- Listen to understand each other to achieve change
- A willingness to compromise through thoughtful consideration and understanding
- To do what is right in all cases for our employees, suppliers, and customers
- Follow through on commitments
- Conduct ourselves in a legal, ethical, and fair manner